Induction Day at Telecom (25th January 2008)

This was a great way to end my work week with an induction workshop. As a new member of the wider umbrella of Shared Capability in Telecom, I had to attend this full day induction course. A small number of us from the different units under this umbrella attended the course this time round. Lots of talks by key people in Shared Capability giving us a big picture of what the organisation is about.

I have a feeling that a team building activity is always included in any Telecom workshop/conference. This time, we were split into 2 groups for a Scavenger Hunt around the city to collect items and take photos based on a list given. My group lost by 1 item! But it was good fun and we had to enjoy some sun while walking around the city. Photos taken with my group:

Comments

Popular Posts