BI Rangers indoor soccer game (30th September 2008)

Day 2 back at work and there is so much to do!! But thankfully not a lot of drama in the office while I was away and my colleagues were able to cover for me during my absence - thanks everyone!

Merridy had re-joined our team after going away on maternity leave and one of the many things she has set up for us upon her return was an indoor soccer league, the BI Rangers. I was asked to join them for some football action but I had to politely decline - last time I played soccer in the States, it was a total disaster. Many a times the ball just rolled past my legs! You really don't want me playing in your team though I'm happy to come watch and take photos :)

Today's team was made up of Jeremy, Merridy, Jonesy, Phil, Camila, Sam and Jackie with me as the official team photographer. The game was scheduled at 2pm and was held at Wellington Indoor Sports at Queens Wharf. The team got changed and we walked over from our office on Tory Street to meet Camila there. Even though the sun was out, I was feeling cold - brr, take me back to Samoa, please!

It wasn't easy to capture the gang on camera - they were always running around!! It was fun to watch the team play against another league, Shooting Blanx (what an odd choice of name!), and our team won 8-5. YES! Photos taken this afternoon: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8070917@N05/sets/72157607667729838/detail/

I say, great job Merridy for organising the league! A great way to improve fitness and have fun while breaking out into a sweat :)

Comments

  1. I am very thankful to you that you have shared this information with us. I got some different kinds of knowledge from your web page, and it is really helpful for everyone. Thanks for sharing it. Read more info about Futsal League Near Me


    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea man thanks for keeping it up all the time. I am very happy to see your standard about golf simulator near me. Really I appreciate you continuing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Information is pretty good and impressed me a lot. This post is quite in-depth and gives a good overview of the topic. If you are looking for topic then Liverpool Live Stream is the best option for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Information is pretty good and impressed me a lot. This post is quite in-depth and gives a good overview of the topic. If you are looking for topic then abibas fony top 10 is the best option for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really happy to say it’s an interesting post to read. I learned new information about Soccer Streams from your post, you are doing a great job. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These tips may help me in the future. Thank you for sharing visit also Watch BOXING LIVE Streaming for free .

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are providing good knowledge. It is really helpful and factual information for us and everyone to increase knowledge.about Watch Hesgoal Live Sports Streaming Online. Continue sharing your data. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am truly impressed by this post which you have provided regarding Best New Running Products It is an interesting post for me as well as for others. Thanks for sharing such post here

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very well post. It was an awesome post to read about Best Football Goals Messi. Complete rich content and fully informative. I totally Loved it .

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been searching for such an informative post for many days and it seems my search just ended here. good work. keep posting. Visit also total sportek

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts