Andy's Sushi, North Sydney (13th August 2012)

Whenever I come to Andy's Sushi on Miller St for lunch, I always get their Chicken Noodle Soup. Today, I decided to be a bit adventurous and ordered a takeaway Salmon Salad - I've seen several customers ordering this dish when I've been dining in and always wondered if it was any good. Salmon Salad sounds a bit too cold a meal for winter but with the weather warming up lately, something light seems a better option for lunch ;)

Cost $10 for the meal which came with a complimentary cup of miso soup. The food was nicely packed in a takeaway plastic bowl, slices of raw salmon sitting on top of a bed of vegetables - alfafa sprouts, shredded lettuce, cabbage, cucumber and carrot, sautéed bean sprouts and spinach - and underneath, a small serving of brown rice drizzled with sesame oil. There were also two sauces that came with the dish: wasabi soy sauce and a sweet chilli sauce which I think might be gochujang (Korean condiment). I poured a bit of both sauces into my dish and gave it a quick toss with my disposable chopsticks. Mmm, delicious! With so much raw ingredients and not much carbs, the meal was surprisingly filling - I can't help but feel healthy and guilt-free eating my meal :)

Salmon Salad ($10)


Andy's Sushi Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato


Comments

Popular Posts